[NTLK] InkSpot or alternate news (NNTP) reader?

Sonny Hung sonnyhung at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 16:24:27 EDT 2010

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 4:03 PM, Michael Grossman <ceratoph at sdf.lonestar.org
> wrote:

> http://www.dejavusoftware.com/retired/index.html
>
> Well, I tried emailing over a week ago and there was
> no response. Has anyone got a way to unlock this guy?

I'd suggest you wait on them because I contacted them awhile ago because I
lost my registration code and they got back to me with it. That was back in
2005 of course.

Now know that this license was purchased from another user way way back
before 2000 and I transfered it over to myself from the original owner. They
are a great service company, but this is unsupported software and they will
do their best.