[NTLK] InkSpot or alternate news (NNTP) reader?

Goodwin, Greg P. GoodwinG at aafes.com
Thu Aug 19 08:06:51 EDT 2010

They eventually responded back to me and gave me a code, I think.   Would have to check, there was a while where I was trying to get a newsreader working for the Newton, and it would have worked well, just that I had to manually enter every last newsgroup.

FYI, there is also a way to receive Fidnet and Dovenet (BBS network) message areas now via newsreaders.

   .    .  Doctor Clu -drclu at swbell.net  (member of...)
   )\,,/   PRISON BOARD BBS==972-329-0781 / telnet://rdfig.net
  /(- _O)  Fido/Dovenet Messages, Games, chat, newsgroup & Mail
 ( \____ ) Atari / Commodore BBS list (X at main then A or C)
           My BBS Travel Logbook - http://doctorclu.xanga.com/