[NTLK] wireless connectivity

PMichael Rodgers pmiker at copper.net
Tue Aug 31 09:46:04 EDT 2010

  If I can turn off encryption just for the Newton, that would probably
work.  I'll have to see if the security settings are across the board or
by individual connection.
While networking is not my area of expertise, I am the guy who has to
configure, install, trouble all the computer related stuff at work.
PC's, printers, laptops, desktops, router and internet access.  Some of
this I am good at, some, not so good but I get it done.  I also do my
regular work.  I'm paid an extra $0.10 / hr to handle the IT.  (You get
what you pay for!)
Mike