[NTLK] wireless connectivity

PMichael Rodgers pmiker at copper.net
Tue Aug 31 10:02:04 EDT 2010

  Hmmm.  I'm trying to remember what I once knew about ethernet.  We
have 3 pc's, 2 laptops and a printer connected via wireless to the
router.  The router is up front in an inconvient location.  Where would
I connect the ethernet card to if I had one?  To a PC or the router?
The router is out of the question.  Way too inconvenient.
Mike