[NTLK] USB to serial

Lord Groundhog lordgroundhog at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 11:57:34 EST 2010

~~~ On 2010/12/08 16:22, Dennis B. Swaney at romad at aol.com wrote ~~~

> As for 1-time auto-replies, I wasn't aware that was possible. Then
> again, I don't use auto-reply (I can't even find an option on
> Thuderbird), so it isn't surprising.

Only some services make one-time replies possible.  I never use
auto-replies, just on the off-chance that someone somehow will put my
vacation announcement together with my physical address somehow pilfered
from somewhere, and I come home to find out someone decided to visit me in
my absence.  ;-)

No, I'm not paranoid.  They really are out to get me.

Shalom.
Christian

            -- ref.:  Arthur C. Clarke

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4