[NTLK] Newton 2000 issues

Tony Kan tony.kan at clear.net.nz
Sat Dec 11 01:47:42 EST 2010

Hi Lloyd

I too had this problem and even packed it ready to send from New Zealand to
Germany for Frank G to look at.  For some strange reason I just had a funny
feeling that I should plug it back in just one more time.  Everything worked.

The only things I can put it down to are:

* It was no longer in a tight leather case so if there was any case distortion
due to the tight fit...
* The batteries had been removed for over 48 hours as I didn't intend to ship it
all the way there with the weight of the batteries adding to postage costs.

HTH

Cheers

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]
2.)  The upper PC card slot stopped working.  It worked fine when I
bought the unit around 9/1/20, biut now does not.  I can get any of my
three PC cards to work in the lower slot, but not in the upper one.
This began maybe two weeks ago, with no cause that I can attribute it to.
[snip]