[NTLK] Help with eMate (been away a while, and...)

Woody Smith woodysmith at comcast.net
Thu Feb 11 10:26:29 EST 2010

I would try cleaning the contacts on the ROM card. If you have a
Newertech ram upgrade, consider contacting Frank Gruendel for re-
soldering.  He and  others including myself experienced failure of
solder connections on these cards.

If you don't have the ram expansion you may have issues with low heap.

Woody