[NTLK] Favorite Apps for the Newton?!!

Timothy Chaten tchaten at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 21:42:50 EST 2010

Hello All,

I have on the way right now my first MessagePad 2100 with a Battery Tray
from J and K Sales Inc. :) ! - as well as the Gilgamesh 21 modded eMate with
the Battery Tray and Permanent Hinge Fix :) !! -

These are my first two Newts and I'm all setup with all the cables and WiFi
cards and whatnot that I need to be up and running once they come in.

I was wondering what are your personal favorite applications for the Newton.

Do different apps have a place on the eMate that might not work as well on
the MessagePads and visa versa?

I just wanted to open this up so I have some more ideas when they come in
what to load em up with :)

Thanks!
Tim