[NTLK] Favorite Apps for the Newton?!!

Woody Smith woodysmith at comcast.net
Tue Jan 5 18:07:17 EST 2010

My advice is to get it and become familiar with the built in apps.
and ask as you encounter things you wish it could do.
with the eMate if it doesn't have the internal memory expansion keep
it simple.  Install necessary ethernet extensions, one of the freeze
utilities I use extras extras.  Maybe i++  to enhance the extras
drawer.  If you write maybe enhancements to Works such as Write stuff
or Works better.

Enjoy
Woody