[NTLK] To keep or not

Mike Rodgers pmiker at copper.net
Tue Jan 5 20:01:14 EST 2010

I'm toying with the idea of letting my MessagePad go.  When employed in
the IT field it was very useful.  I took meeting notes, kept up with
vendors, printed to IR printers, dialed up to check emails, etc...  Now
that I have a low end non-tech job, no contacts to maintain, the Newton
doesn't get used as much.  I have a small contact list, I cannot sync to
any fairly late vintage PC,  and it's quicker to jot a note down on
paper than to pull out the MessagePad.  I do keep a list of my music
CD's and have dabbled a bit with NewtCard and Notion.  But I must say,
the thrill is gone.

Any suggestions on how to re-ignite my love affair with the Newton.  I
hate to think we've grown apart.
Mike

PS. You can see it at:
http://picasaweb.google.com/pmiker01/MyNewtonMessagePad2100#