[NTLK] To keep or not

Tony Kan tonykan at xtra.co.nz
Tue Jan 5 20:27:17 EST 2010

Mike

Cool case.  Often wondered how the PDA Concepts case would stand up to the
rigours of real life.  Does it always look like it is full to bursting, or have
you got a lot of other stuff in there?

Like you, over the holiday season I haven't had much to work stuff to do on my
Newton but I still used it for journalling and light email duties.

I have also been working my way through the games in UNNA to see what's there
and reading Pat O'Brien's "Master and Commander" as an eBook on my Newton.

Matej put me onto the demo version of Columbo's Mystery Caper's and it's a cool
little brainteaser.  Still looking for a full copy to buy. [anyone?]

Have you ever thought about putting your mind to do a little NewtonScript
programming?  You could try getting GPS mapping on to it...

HTH

Warm regards

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]

Any suggestions on how to re-ignite my love affair with the Newton.  I
hate to think we've grown apart.
Mike

PS. You can see it at:
http://picasaweb.google.com/pmiker01/MyNewtonMessagePad2100#