[NTLK] German MP130 has the 2010 bug...

Lloyd A. Conway ssgconway at juno.com
Wed Jan 6 16:35:55 EST 2010

    My American 130 is also acting up.  It started yesterday - can't
get past the login screen.  Reset does nothing to fix the problem.  I
could use it after New year's, but something went awry at about the
time the OS 2.1 machines were supposed to be hit.  If I succeed in
fixing it, I'll post to that effect.
-Lloyd Conway