[NTLK] unknown software

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Sat Jan 16 15:28:59 EST 2010

On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 4:56 PM, Mark Rollins <mark at mrollins.com> wrote:

> SIGTUR10.PKG

I have this weird suspicion it has to do with a mail app and signature files.

> Assist cleaner

and this one is for clearing out past Assist calls.

> FMPCompanion

FileMaker Pro Companion. For working with FMP.

> FZ-500P-v1.0.pkg.hqx

I think this is a camera file for Tibet.

> LOCFIX11.PKG

Location fix--for TimeZone app? I don't remember what it did now.

> Mr.Todo-8.pkg

A to-do manager.

> NewtTV12102000.PKG

Worked with a PC card for TV output?

> ParSec201.pkg

I remember this one, but don't remember what it did! I think it may
have been a date calculator...

> UPD-Newt.pkg [printer drivers (Japan)]

Probably for use with the Printer cable (I still have one of those
cables lying about somewhere)

That's all that I either remember, or suspect I remember. ;-) You
might want to look on NewtonReference:
<http://www.panix.com/~clay/newton/>

--
 -Jon Glass