[NTLK] Error on trying to use NewtPackageFlags

Frank Gruendel newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Sun Jan 17 16:56:04 EST 2010

Hi folks,

I've just tried to fire up Victor Rehorst's NewtPackageFlags, but all my PC presented me with was

	Component 'comdlg32.ocx' not correctly registered: file is missing or invalid

I know that this program once worked for me, but chances are good that this was a very long time
ago. Might have been an older OS or an older computer or both.

I'm using Windows XP Servicepack 3. Has anybody here had the same problem and found a way around it?

Thanks

Frank