[NTLK] Error on trying to use NewtPackageFlags

Matt Howe matthowe at comcast.net
Sun Jan 17 18:58:25 EST 2010

I have had this problem in the past with other software. It is an OS version
problem and there is no recourse except either an instance of the older
system or a recompile against the new OS. Sorry, I wish it were better news.
If anyone cares I can go more into the technical side of it but that's the
result. If we can get the source from Victor, I am willing to recompile it
if it is in one of the language/development platforms I support.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
SantaMatt at Gmail.com (Nokia N770)
matthowe at comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/
http://SantaMatt.blogspot.com

Frank Gruendel wrote:
<snip>
I've just tried to fire up Victor Rehorst's NewtPackageFlags, but all my PC
presented me with was

	Component 'comdlg32.ocx' not correctly registered: file is missing or
invalid

I know that this program once worked for me, but chances are good that this
was a very long time
ago. Might have been an older OS or an older computer or both.

I'm using Windows XP Servicepack 3. Has anybody here had the same problem
and found a way around it?
<snip>