[NTLK] Official Apple Tablet Live Chat/Thread

Ryan Vetter physicalconstants at yahoo.ca
Tue Jan 26 22:05:56 EST 2010

This thread is the official Apple Tablet thread, and, serves to invite all NTLK list members to a private live chat room I have set up for the event.  The chat room is deployed over the Internet, so no special software is required.

The password to enter the room is: newton

Username: you will need to input a unique name besides "Newton" (that's me)

The URL to access the room is: http://www.chatzy.com/138085896769

Once logged in, at the bottom centre of the page is where the "post chat message" button resides.

Hope to see you in the chat room tomorrow at 10 am Pacific Standard time.  Please come if you can make it.

After that, we can use this thread to post to the list regarding Apple's Tablet. I'm sure the list will get some serious action tomorrow.

All the best.