[NTLK] Implant 2000 pictures

Sonny Hung sonnyhung at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 20:57:46 EST 2010

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 7:47 PM, Frank Gruendel <newtontalk at pda-soft.de>wrote:

> There's another person reading this list who has the other half of what
> Oliver so kindly gave away.
> I know that this person is bloody busy, too, so I won't mention the name.
> But said person will
> probably read this and speak up if he's willing to help people on the US
> side of the Atlantic.

I whole heartedly agree with Frank in all his statements he has made
regarding this topic.
The person in question Frank eluded to is myself who has possession of these
artifacts on the US side of the Atlantic.
Much thanks to Frank who did so much with Oliver to work things out. I was
just the initiator to get the ball rolling.

As Frank mentioned I too am busy. I've tried to help people out with items,
but have discovered that my time is so limited I'm rarely taking on any new
assignments. Won't be even considering anything until the last three on my
plate are completed. I'll be cleaning out my Newton Stuff in the near future
and at that time I will locate everything in storage. Maybe then if anyone
is interested we can talk.

FYI: I have scans of the PCB but due to my concerns that someone might try
to make profits from it I have not yet published those detailed photos for
public consumption. If (as Frank touched upon) Oliver were to give
permission then I could change the viewing rights from Private to Public for
all to see.

This is the link with some of the photos and scans.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonnyhung/sets/72057594059529123/with/123282137/

Sonny