[NTLK] Newton Bible Software - was [OT] Palm software suggestions

pmiker at copper.net pmiker at copper.net
Wed Jan 27 11:56:59 EST 2010

So, what is some/any good Bible software for the Newton and were can I get it?
Mike

--- sonnyhung at gmail.com wrote:

Well Good Luck on that one. I'm not too hopeful in that endeavor, but I'm
praying for a glimmer of hope here because it's such a nice program.
Laridian says he's tough to reach, but reachable by them for their stuff.
Our interests is a bit more bleak inho. Oh, I've tried in the past and I
purchased a license of the NIV version of The Message personally from him
for $20 and when I lost the files after a crash I don't think he was able to
help me out with that :( iirc.

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family