[NTLK] genealogy solution (8-month tardy reply)

Bob Carls Dudney kosmicdollop at saber.net
Wed Jan 27 10:12:12 EST 2010

Very elegant system, Doug.

You may know but others might appreciate knowing MoreInfo has similar
functionality built in.

I use its link function with custom labels, e.g: parent:child,* to
link all sorts of related name cards. Very handy for keeping track of
patients' family members (children, current and former significant
others, relatives, linking cards of spouses with different last
names, etc.).

*Set one card as parent or child and other card is automatically
labelled its cognate.

I presume similar functionality is available on other platforms --
does anyone know of such?

My Newton-dominated computer familiarity knows of nothing else like.