[NTLK] ipad

Valerio Paris Mitritsakis valerio at mitritsakis.gr
Thu Jan 28 09:03:59 EST 2010

Who said you cannot download directly to the iPad? Is this a fact or just speculation? To be hones i have no information if it can or can't and
I am not asking you ironically, I just do not know. As for the printing it would not make sense to have the capability of creating and editing
documents with Pages and Numbers if you cannot print. Hopefully they will add such functionality to future revisions of the OS. Time will
tell I guess...

The iPhone was also considered a joke when it came out as it lacked so many features, and some it still does, however revision by
revision it got to where it is today. I am completely satisfied with a first generation iPhone I got second hand. Apple does add features
little by little. It is Steve Jobs philosophy to have devices that do a few things well instead of a lot of things miserably. Also note that they
do not want to create a device that will completely replace the MacBook line. It would be like shooting them selves in the foot...

Μητριτσάκης Βαλέριο Πάρις
IT Manager - C.A.C. Papantoniou Trading LTD
Ηλεκτρονικός Μηχανικός Τ.Ε.
MSc Network Systems
MCP ID: 5745185

Mitritsakis Valerio Paris
IT Manager - C.A.C. Papantoniou Trading LTD
Electronic Engineer
MSc Network Systems
MCP ID: 5745185