[NTLK] ipad

Steve Goldberg spgoldberg at mac.com
Thu Jan 28 09:31:42 EST 2010

Imagination guys! Come on!

I had a 130 then a 2100. It could read my handwriting - genius
accomplishment! And I was sad when the Newton Project was cancelled -
but this iPad will be incredibly useful.

For business think of it as the  clipboard from outer space. Database
apps with drop down menues etc etc to provide a substitute for paper.
Note taking, inventory applications, ... tons of apps from Medical -
hospital and clinical applications to field applications such as
construction sites and retail stores.

Gamers all just totally signed up! My iPhone is fun to play games
on ... but this sucker will rock! So much more to see!

I practice law. I do not take my Mc Book Pro to court or to
depositions. Some folks do ... but I'm already lugging files - But
NOW  Look out! I will take notes, be able to send emails etc to my
support staff, do research etc - all while taking notes on this puppy.
So much more convenient than a laptop!

On airplanes folks now get these clunky video boxes to watch a movie
or TV show on. The iPad just killed 'em. Video on this Apple product
will rock!

I predict that Apple sells tons of iPads ... and although you might
not be satisfied with the total product capabilities, you'll certainly
be pleased with Apples stock performance!

THINK about it! There are tons of uses for this gizmo. Creative app
writers will make a fortune.
Steve

Sent from my iPhone

Steven P.  Goldberg