[NTLK] iPad

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Fri Jan 29 08:52:53 EST 2010

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 11:41 AM, Ryan Vetter
<physicalconstants at yahoo.ca> wrote:
> Ya, try writing on your Newton on a busy Tram.  You need 2 hands for that, and you won't be holding onto anything.  Face first...

I already said I did it... well, not "busy" per se... On Krakow's busy
trams, when they are busy, you have less room than a sardine in a can.
They keep cramming, and if the doors won't close, the driver will come
back, and shove until the doors _do_ close. You aren't using a Newton
then, but that's because you can't even wiggle your toes! ;-)

But otherwise, you can prop yourself, or even wrap one arm around a
pole. I've done it many a time... Buses are harder though. they don't
have tracks to keep them going in a straight line, and seem to be more
softly sprung and bouncy (though they do typically stop smoother)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland