[NTLK] [OT] iPad

Riccardo Mori rick at poc.it
Sat Jan 30 12:31:40 EST 2010

quoth Lord Groundhog:

> Rugby players trump mobile signal jammers, and they're legal.

Oh, thanks for this anectode, Christian. Made me chuckle. When I lived in Italy and used to commute, there once was a really, really obnoxious guy sitting near me on the train literally yelling in his handset; if I remember well he was having a serious argument with some woman. You can imagine how pissed I was, for the yelling, his rudeness, and the unrequested peek at his private life he was sharing with all the other people on the same wagon. I was only trying to read my book. After reading the same sentence like 25 times, I approached him, book in hand, and started READING OUT VERY LOUD in his face. Guess what, he got the message! :D

Cheers
Rick

System Folder - The Platinum Days
<http://systemfolder.wordpress.com>