[NTLK] [ANN] Patch 71J059 - Year 2010 Fix

Mike Rodgers pmiker at copper.net
Sun Jan 31 11:57:58 EST 2010

I'll admit it is a bit of a hassle to change from 2008 to 2010 but just
a bit.  I have to change the date and delete the new note that get's
created for Jan1,2008.  It takes a couple of minutes.  I'd have to call
it a baby bug.  That's the only problem I see and I only see it after a
reset.  Those usually occur when I forget to have it plugged in when I
change out the battery.

So IMHO, I'd say, Not bad, not bad at all.
Mike