[NTLK] Calling out to all developers...

Daniel Parnell me at danielparnell.com
Sun Jan 31 19:01:11 EST 2010

There is a lot of very interesting stuff in there.  I use IDA Pro all the time.  I got it a while ago to help with reverse engineering the Windows Live mail compression algorithm.  It's awesome!

One of the big problems I see with trying to get the NewtonOS to run as a user mode process is the way the stack is managed for tasks.  From what I've read the stack is automatically enlarged when a task exceeds its allocated stack space.  One way around this would be to just allocate a large stack to begin with I suppose.

Daniel