[NTLK] [ANN] Patch 71J059 - Year 2010 Fix

Woo vitcitylb at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 31 19:04:56 EST 2010

Mr. Wages, as others have stated, 'venting' on the internet can produce mixed feelings and responses.

I have re-read your original post.

Your misunderstanding of the problem and the current viable solution might be the reason for the negative responses towards you.

Your 'intent' was out of context, but your context was ambiguous and did approach blaming the Y2010 patch and the writer.
No where in the original context did you mention/blame the original apple newton software development group.

You're right, freely exchanging thoughts and ideas without restraint would be an ideal environment, but no member is perfect and no environment is ideal.

Woo.