[NTLK] [ANN] Patch 71J059 - Year 2010 Fix

Lord Groundhog LordGroundhog at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 20:07:30 EST 2010

My apologies; somehow this got diverted from NewtonTalk to Woo:

~~~ On 2010/02/01 00:04, Woo at vitcitylb at earthlink.net wrote ~~~

> You're right, freely exchanging thoughts and ideas without restraint would be
> an ideal environment, but no member is perfect and no environment is ideal.

FWIW, I find I write to lists better when I try to imagine myself sitting in
my living room over a cup of coffee or some tea (and in this group, a plate
of poutine).  Reminding myself that I'm talking to a real person who's
basically friendly even if we've never met seems to help me to leave out
most of the stuff I'd never say to someone's face.

Sadly, that doesn't mean I'm never carried away with myself because we all
know that's not true; just to say I know I can do better when I am.

Shalom.
Christian

            -- what Arthur C. Clarke meant

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4