[NTLK] Newton for iPad

Matthias Melcher mm at matthiasm.com
Mon Jul 5 02:02:13 EDT 2010

On 04.07.2010, at 23:31, Andy Reed wrote:

> Any of you fabulous programmers out there working on a Newton app for iPad or iPhone? It'd be nice to run a virtual Newton on my iPad, transfer all my Newton stuff over.

No, it's not worth it. Apple would stop us in our tracks, so why waste the time.

There are plenty of wonderful touch devices out there, not just the iPad. And as with almost all Apple products, the offer much more technology and speed for a considerably lower price. Most of them run Android, so by far the best solution would be to port Einstein to Android OS. Google does not restrict what software can be used on their machines, as it should be.

 - Matthias