[NTLK] Manybooks.net is interesting

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Wed Jun 2 09:06:51 EDT 2010

On Wednesday, June 2, 2010, Dan <dan at dbdigitalweb.com> wrote:
> I still prefer no DRM (aka
> encryption) but the method it does use is called eReader which uses the
> name and credit card number to encrypt the book.

B&N actually bought eReader.com. One nice thing I recently learned
aciut ereader.com is that it rwwmbers which CC you used to purchase
and you cam even change the card number ad re-download the books (in
case you had to change cards or something) I bet Barnes  offers the se
sort of thing on their web site. Although I muc prefer the old ereader
site. I have several books I bought for my Palm. :)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland