[NTLK] Manybooks.net is interesting

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Fri Jun 4 00:26:10 EDT 2010

Yes that is the system ereader uses and preaty much how most encryption
for the (and especially epub) format works.  Although the "key" can be
any two strings of data.  The most common is the persons name and credit
card.

Fictionwise also allows for downloading the books again and choosing
what credit card you want the book encrypted with if you have given them
more than one.  With B&N they don't give you a selection, they just use
the card you currently have in your account set "active".  Of course
this can be changed at any time.  BTW for those that like gift cards,
B&N gift cards can be bought, the numbers entered into the site and if
you buy books with your nook it will deduct from the gift card before
your credit card automatically.

-Dan