[NTLK] Advice re reassembly

Tony Morrow gizmo1482 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 07:47:37 EDT 2010

On Jun 23, 2010, at 5:24 AM, Andy Hill wrote:

> Hi there
>
> I have followed Frank's excellent instructions in order to sort out
> why
> my battery tray release wasn't working.
>
> I'm nearly done but can't seem to see how and where the 'case snap'
> goes
> back in. See the second from last photograph on these instructions.
>
> http://www.pda-soft.de/2x00_reassemble.html
>
> Would anyone be kind enough to explain this.
>
> Thank you
>
> Andy

The case snap sits in between the seem of the two cases.  If you look
along the side of the Newton where the screen protector attaches, you
will see a little slot. That is where the edge of the case snap sticks
out. I can't remember from memory which direction tit goes in, but the
snap should just sit down in the case with no force applied.

-Tony Morrow