[NTLK] Advice re reassembly

Sonny Hung sonnyhung at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 08:39:06 EDT 2010

Hi Andy,

They case snap goes is only one way.
The long portion extends into the case (with the Newton laying on it's
back).
The short portion with the rectangle is the portion that the top half snaps
into.
The case snap should sit freely when inserted.
The top half of the case has the reciprocating tab that snaps into the
rectangle.

This is going by the photo you referenced and my memory which I hope is
still tack sharp on this topic :P

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family