[NTLK] Who here thinks the iPad is a worthy replacement for the Newton?

Lord Groundhog LordGroundhog at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 09:27:21 EST 2010

~~~ On 2010/03/12 22:35, Ed Kummel at tech_ed at yahoo.com wrote ~~~

> The functionality that makes the Newton a "Newt" are:
> Until a hand held device can do *ALL* of these things, not some, or one or
> two, but *ALL*...I will not get rid of my Newton.

I'm with Ed here (and Ross).  And it's true that we've "beaten this topic to
death" already, but that doesn't explain why it's still walking around.  ;-)
As long as it is, we may as well all get in some target practice.

There are times when I might prefer to carry an iPad instead of my MacBook
or Pismo, but instead of my Newton?  You're having a laugh!

Shalom.
Christian

            -- what Arthur C. Clarke meant

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4