[NTLK] Next, please!

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Tue Nov 23 17:25:37 EST 2010

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 2:43 PM, Eckhart Köppen <lists at 40hz.org> wrote:

> On 18. Nov, 2010, at 22:58, Andre Garzia wrote:
>
>> Eckhart is an inspiration! I like all his software! Anyone knows what he is
>> up to these days?
>
> Trying to hack together some sort of NTK replacement :) Not being able to develop on Mac OS X is really bugging me, but maybe I got something which is good enough...
>
> http://40hz.org/Pages/index.php/Pages/Mottek:%202010-11-23
>
> Still very hackish, but works already for developing my next gen to do application.

Ooh, this kind of tool is _far_ more likely to get me started on
Newton dev. I've got a PowerMac 9500 set up for development, but to be
able to develop & test on my MacBook Air (and in a form that's easily
checked into version control & diff'd) would be great!

Morgan
---
http://www.makkintosshu.com/
http://rikuwoiku.com/