[NTLK] Next, please!

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Nov 23 22:14:51 EST 2010

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 5:43 PM, Eckhart Köppen <lists at 40hz.org> wrote:

> On 18. Nov, 2010, at 22:58, Andre Garzia wrote:
>
> > Eckhart is an inspiration! I like all his software! Anyone knows what he
> is
> > up to these days?
>
> Trying to hack together some sort of NTK replacement :) Not being able to
> develop on Mac OS X is really bugging me, but maybe I got something which is
> good enough...
>
> http://40hz.org/Pages/index.php/Pages/Mottek:%202010-11-23
>
> Still very hackish, but works already for developing my next gen to do
> application.

Hi There Eckhart,

Thanks for the reply. I downloaded your SVN repo and I don't think I see
NEWT/0 in the tntk repo. Do I need to build it separately? I also download
NEWT/0 repo but I could not build it.

Can you provide some simple build instructions? I am thinking about helping
in the way I can which is provide a simple text editor which is able to
build the project and run it inside Einstein or something similar if
Einstein is applescriptable. Like a mini IDE.

Andre