[NTLK] Fwd: Pocket Money for the Newton

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Sun Oct 24 11:04:42 EDT 2010

I track all of my finances through PocketMoney and the full price was
worth it for me, but this is great news! If anyone is still using
PocketQuicken, it's definitely time to jump ship with the new price
tag.

BTW - The new prices don't seem to be reflected on
<http://www.catamount.com/NewtonApps/>, but are on the actual Kagi
store: <http://store.kagi.com/cgi-bin/store.cgi?storeID=HM>

Morgan
---