[NTLK] Using Newton - Simple Pleasures

Doug Ramsay mrramsay at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 24 13:04:21 EDT 2010

Forest,
I definitely agree with you. While the cafe seating is quite crowded, I could even venture to an open chair elsewhere in Borders, even amongst some bookcases and just write away. Have the battery cage vice the rechargeable battery pack means never running out of juice - as long as I carry four AAs with me.
Christian,
I love reading the stories about how the Newton finds ways of shining amidst the technology today...great post, thanks for sharing it!
Doug