[NTLK] Purchasing a newton

Bob Carls Dudney kosmicdollop at saber.net
Sun Sep 5 12:29:55 EDT 2010

Christian, that's close to a virtuoso explication how Newt remains
the personal productivity superstar of computing. While Newt is
incomparable without it, MorInfo is no small reason Newt remains the
nearly exclusive IT department* of my medical practice; also thanks
to PalMedic: I mainly just use a Mac to do my web site, ever
lamenting Newt's execution as I klunk and mistype chained to a
keyboard.

*one need look no further why techies got Newt had to go: By far
greatest threat to their job security ever. While Apple would still
have shifted manufacturing to Chinese enslavement work camps, they
wouldn't have accumulated tens of $Billions in their Midas cash hoard.

Cheers!