[NTLK] Terminal Fonts

Michael Grossman ceratoph at SDF.LONESTAR.ORG
Mon Sep 6 11:03:52 EDT 2010

On Mon, 6 Sep 2010, Morgan Aldridge wrote:

> Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 10:02:07 -0400
> From: Morgan Aldridge <morgant at makkintosshu.com>
> To: newtontalk at newtontalk.net
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] Terminal Fonts
>
> On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 3:30 PM, Matthias Melcher <mm at matthiasm.com> wrote:
>>
>> On 03.09.2010, at 14:56, Goodwin, Greg P. wrote:
>>
>>>       Before I asked how to make a font for PT100.  Now I am wondering
>>> if there is ANY term program (PT100, EE Transfer, etc) that anyone
>>> here knows how to make a terminal font for?
>>
>> The source code for PT100 can be found online using Google. I have not
>> checked, if it compiles or if it has the fonts stored internaally, or
>> if there is another way of changing the font. But at least the code is
>> there.

Can the source code to PT100 be had? I have had no response from emailing
Scrawlsoft, attempting to buy it on Kagi, emailing Powermedia.com, and
one of the developers.

The problem is the shareware cripple: you only get 7 mins. of run time.

Btw, is there a howto on setting up NTK on mac? I tried just downloading
it, following the instructions in the readme, but I get some error that
flashes by too fast to read when I try to build a project. (I got the
source of the USENET newsreader called "Newsreader" and was trying to make
the default font sizes smaller.)