[NTLK] Terminal Fonts

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Mon Sep 6 18:21:22 EDT 2010

On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 11:03 AM, Michael Grossman
<ceratoph at sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:

> I have had no response from emailing Scrawlsoft, attempting to buy it on Kagi, emailing Powermedia.com, and one of the developers.

If you're comfortable with it, please email me off-list at
unna at unna.org the name and email address you used to try to register
it and I'll drop Sanjay Vakil another email on your behalf. He is
definitely intermittent in his responses, but I've been able to get
ahold of him on numerous occasions.

> Btw, is there a howto on setting up NTK on mac? I tried just downloading it,
> following the instructions in the readme, but I get some error that flashes
> by too fast to read when I try to build a project. (I got the source of the
> USENET newsreader called "Newsreader" and was trying to make the default
> font sizes smaller.)

You'll want to grab NewtDevel-HFSimage.zip from UNNA:

<http://www.unna.org/view.php?/development/NewtonDev>

This has everything you need to just drag & drop into place.

Morgan
---
http://www.makkintosshu.com/
http://rikuwoiku.com/