[NTLK] Newton OS on iPad video

Ken Whitcomb ken at imageguild.com
Sat Sep 18 20:12:06 EDT 2010

You own the device and use the software therein conditionally. Agreement to the license is expressed by using the software. If you use it as a doorstop or coaster, you need not agree to the license.
I'm not aware of any successful court challenges to such licenses in the U.S. as it is a common sign of consent to "open the package" or "continue beyond this screen", etc. in the industry.
Nearly all brands have their licensing agreements available for one's reading pleasure prior to purchase as well.
Caveat emptor
Ken