[NTLK] Gosh... is Spanish a wide language...

Raphael Coiman racsr05551 at mac.com
Wed Sep 29 14:43:15 EDT 2010

I could not open your indicated link (unavailable) but if you felons exactly what's the meaning of each title in English I will certainly help you with a correct and short equivalent in Spanish. The translations you listed have no meaning in Spanish specially if this is related to an interface of a
Software. Please let me know.

Raphael A. Coiman, Sr