[NTLK] Gosh... is Spanish a wide language...

Forrest anasazi4st at me.com
Wed Sep 29 14:59:47 EDT 2010

On Sep 29, 2010, at 11:43 AM, Raphael Coiman <racsr05551 at mac.com> wrote:

I could not open your indicated link (unavailable) but if you felons exactly what's the meaning of each title in English I will certainly help you with a correct and short equivalent in Spanish. The translations you listed have no meaning in Spanish specially if this is related to an interface of a
Software. Please let me know.

Raphael A. Coiman, Sr

Felons? Excuse me? Speaking (of course) only for myself...I didn't know she was only 14...she looked at least 19. ;)

(HeeHee)

--Forrest