[NTLK] Internal airport card =Sony card = AIBO wi-fi card.

Sonny Hung sonnyhung at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 12:02:54 EDT 2011

Hey Stephen,

Here is a link to a thread I found awhile back where someone scanned the
PCBs of the Airport, SONY C150S and an Orinco Silver PC Card.
If you take a look carefully I think it's possible to remove the bulky
portion of the Orinco version and solder the connector to work with the
Airport antenna connector . One could also maybe jury rig a setup for an
internal in the Newton I think.I almost tried but did not have a spare
antenna connector (which I was going to pull from a dead Pismo, but I did
not have the heart to do that and decided to resuscitate the Pismo to
connect with the Newton.

http://www.applefritter.com/node/7301

http://home.comcast.net/~macdan/images/wificards/AP_card.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~macdan/images/wificards/Sony_PCWA-C150S.jpg