[NTLK] [ANN] All of the NetOven.com packages are preserves on UNNA.org

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Sat Dec 10 08:21:33 EST 2011

On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 7:19 PM, Dan <dan at dbdigitalweb.com> wrote:
> Thank you Morgan!  I will have to see if I can give these a spin.  The
> Kungfu sounds interesting.

Kungfu is fun (and at least one of the versions has been around on
UNNA.org for quite some time now). Much easier with a keyboard, but
stylus works reasonably well.

> So does hte Bonsai.  And does anyone know
> what Mondrian is?

I haven't tried Bonsai yet, but it looks like a cool demo. Mondrian
effect is sort of an alternating/inverting animated pattern. It's an
option in many classic screen savers, so you may have seen it before.

Morgan
---
http://makkintosshu.com/
http://seriesparts.com/