[NTLK] OT I need some advice on buying a Mac

Matt Howe matthowe at comcast.net
Tue Feb 1 11:21:37 EST 2011

My daughter is a graphic designer and professional photographer. Although
she learned Creative Suite on a Mac in college, because we are a PC family,
she bought a PC as her first computer. That PC now needs replacing and she
wants to go back to a Mac. She comes to her software developer father for
advice on her next computer, knowing I deal with Apple hardware (Newtons).
So my question is, What would you advise a young professional power user,
fresh out of college on a limited budget, buy in the way of a Mac to use
Creative Suite?

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
SantaMatt at Gmail.com (Android LG Vortex)
matthowe at comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/
http://SantaMatt.blogspot.com