[NTLK] Newton Museum zip file ETA: A week.

Aaron Brigati abrigati at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 06:21:33 EST 2011

I have taken all the files from the Newton Museum DMG and repacked them as a plain zip file, to make things easier on non-Mac-users.

I'm currently uploading it to my FTP space; I'm permitted 500 gigs in transfer a month, and it's a 4.9 gig file, so I may have to hide the file if I get close to my cap, but it'll come back the next month.

Here's the issue: I'm on a 3G cell modem. (It's the only internet I have.)

Uploading fast makes my modem overheat.

So I have to upload at a rather low rate, or I drop offline. Filezilla is estimating 130 hours to upload the file.

When it's done, I'll share a direct link.

(Unfortunately, torrenting is specifically against the TOS of my host, or I would just upload the file to it and create a torrent.)

--Aaron