[NTLK] Newton Museum zip file ETA: A week.

Valerio Paris Mitritsakis valerio at mitritsakis.gr
Tue Feb 8 06:39:53 EST 2011

Why not just download the 7zip (free as in speech) and expand the dmg file?

Μητριτσάκης Βαλέριο Πάρις
IT Manager - C.A.C. Papantoniou Trading LTD
Ηλεκτρονικός Μηχανικός Τ.Ε.
MSc Network Systems
MCP ID: 5745185

Mitritsakis Valerio Paris
IT Manager - C.A.C. Papantoniou Trading LTD
Electronic Engineer
MSc Network Systems
MCP ID: 5745185