[NTLK] Another Christchurch Earthquake

anasazi4st newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 22 00:40:37 EST 2011

Tony:

Good to hear that you're all okay...and good thing your friends came to visit, as they did. Strange how things happen that way.

I had (finally!) responded last night to a message you'd left me some weeks ago...I sent it from the Newton but got several error messages afterwards, leading me to wonder if you'd even received it. I was about to send another...but I see you had much more important things happening around you!

Take care and be safe,

--Forrest