[NTLK] Another Christchurch Earthquake

Bill Wilson bill at wlwdesign.com
Tue Feb 22 13:16:00 EST 2011

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 11:17 PM, Tony Kan <tony.kan at clear.net.nz>
wrote:

> Just survived another Christchurch Earthquake.

Tony, our thoughts and prayers are with you. So happy to hear you and
your family and friends are well and still able to have contact with
the outside world.

Having endured weeks of worrying about my wife's cousin in Brisbane
during the recent flooding, and now watching and hearing of what's
unfolding in your corner of the world, it's humbling to realize just
how quickly lives can change... and how precious our time on this
planet is.

Stay well,

Bill Wilson
Tampa, FL